Our little baby is on the move, she loves to dance, chat, squeal in delight and is so mindful in everything she does it absolutely melts my heart.
This weeks highlights:
- Seeing Clover hang out and be taken care of by both of her cousins was very sweet. They adore her and always made sure she was having fun, eating and let her lead the activity.
- Clover loves her food and is always trying new things from organic steel cut oats to a teeny taste of mama made almond and tahini cookies.
- Watching her use her new oh so soft hairbrush is too cute. She insists on holding my (not so soft) brush and her own as she taps them together in between brushing her hair.
- She seems to be talking in “sentences” a lot more, follow commands and understands the Tagalog words I say!
- She’s taken a liking to my ball of yarn, holding it with both hands carefully up to her chin and gives it a little cuddle. Discovered she does it with Newton too, very nurturing.
- She passes me clothes from the lower rack and waits eagerly as I get it off her and say thank you. She did the same with the groceries (though she took them out of the cupboard first) as well as puts my slipper on and off my foot. The look on her face when she helps is contagious, big, happy grin and just so proud of herself.
- She’s now walking too, from a few steps on Wednesday to eight on Thursday to being on her feet, toddling about, not phased that she falls down, she’s so focused and determined. Today she insisted that Tim or I (or both) hold her hand and took us on a walking expedition throughout the house.